Unsure of the authenticity of your piece of footballing memorabilia? We can help!
Using our expertise and knowledge gained through our many years of experience in the field of footballing memorabilia, we now offer an authentication service.
How does it work? Well, it's simple! Once you have purchased using the buy button link on this page, we will contact you via email to arrange the shipment of your item which you desire to be authenticity checked by us. Once we receive it, our expert team will check the item(s) over using our stringent and extensive procedures. The turn around time for this is 3-5 working days. Once the checks are complete, we will return your item(s) to you accompanied by our certificate of authenticity (COA) along with a report detailing which features confirm your item(s) to be of a genuine nature. This service is open to match worn/issued football boots; shirts, training kit & goalkeeper gloves. If we deem the item(s) not to be authentic, we will return them to you accompanied with a report detailing the reasons for this. By using this service, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Please see the terms and conditions for this service below:
- The price for this service does include return postage and packaging.
- If we deem the item(s) to be authentic, our COA will provide the item(s) with a lifetime authenticity warranty, providing that it remains in the same condition and is not tampered with in any way after our certification check.
- We are not responsible for any item(s) tampered with or altered after our authenticity checks.
- The item(s) will be returned to you in the same condition in which they are received in.
- Any shipment to us must be shipped using a tracked method.
- We will return your item(s) to you using a tracked, signed & insured method.
- Once purchased and you have recieved the email from us, we require you to respond with as many details about the item(s) as possible.
- We require you to provide a valid return postal address.